Biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
… Whether adventurous, sporty or comfortable, everything is possible!
Whether on the mountain or in the valley, every two-wheeler finds its way on a total of 1,300 kilometers in the Salzburger Land. Mountain bikers, racing cyclists and panorama cyclists come to the region around Saalbach Hinterglemm to exhaust themselves and enjoy the incomparable panorama. Whether downhill riders, freestylers or mountain bikers, you can really exhaust yourself and feel free on specially created routes and signposted paths. Mountain bike & freestyle events take place at regular intervals and attract fans of athletic cycling from all over the world to the Pinzgau. Both bikers, racing enthusiasts and recreational cyclists will find exactly the right route on cycle touring maps. Professionals from the Saalbach Hinterglemm region offer guided tours for all levels of difficulty.
To take a closer look at our pictures, just click and enlarge!
The Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm at a glance:
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- 720 km of cycling and biking network in the region
- Connection to the Tauern cycle path
- 5 mountain railways for bike transport (approx. 4000 meters in altitude)
- Cross country marathon route or half marathon
- Single trails, downhill, freeride, dirt park, North Shore, training course
- Milka Line freeride fun for the whole family
- Big 5 Challenge
- Connection with the Bikepark Leogang
- Lots of bike-friendly huts
- Free panorama map
- 3D bike map on the Internet
- Driving technique courses
- Events: World Games of Mountainbiking / Dakine Freeride Festival, etc.