Free guided lantern hike: promenade
Our certified mountain guide Hans takes you on a wonderful lantern hike and shows you the romantic side of our place.
- Meeting point: 4 p.m., Schattberg X-Press valley station
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Walking time: approx. 1 hour
- Description of the route: Promenade Saalbach – Bergerkreuz – Ronachweg – back to Saalbach
- What to bring: good, sturdy shoes,
- ATTENTION: some of the paths are left natural, which means that they are not always cleared. Therefore, please be sure to choose good shoes.
The hiking route can change depending on the weather! The meeting point remains the same.
Subject to changes.
The conscious use of the general rules of distance and behavior helps to return to normal step by step. We would like to ask you to comply with them as before in order to protect yourself and your fellow human beings!