Free guided hike: Bergstadl
Our certified mountain guide Hans will show you the most beautiful winter hikes in and around Saalbach Hinterglemm.
- Meeting point: 10:00 a.m., 12er KOGEL valley station
- Duration: approx. 3.5 hours
- Walking time: approx. 2.5 hours
- Description of the route: Ascent by underground – Stiegeralm – Bergstadl – Schwarzachergraben – back to Hinterglemm
- Bring: good, sturdy shoes, FFP2 mask, proof of G status & ski pass (if available)
The hiking route can change depending on the weather! The meeting point remains the same.
Subject to changes.
The conscious use of the general rules of distance and behavior helps to return to normal step by step. We would like to ask you to comply with them as before in order to protect yourself and your fellow human beings!