in Saalbach Hinterglemm
... Whether you are an athlete, seeking adventure, or are after a leisurely ride, everything is possible on a bike in Saalbach Hinterglemm!
Overall, there are 1300 km of biking available in the province of Salzburg, either up in the mountains or down in the valleys, so any biker is sure to find their type of biking. You may be a mountain biker, racing biker, or one who simply enjoys the scenery; all types of bikers are drawn to the region around Saalbach Hinterglemm. They love the biking and enjoy the unique setting. There are signed routes for downhill riders, freestylers, or mountain bikers enabling you to feel liberated and indulge in your passion. Mountain biking and freestyle events take place at regular intervals, attracting biking fans from all over the globe to the Pinzgau region. The routes, whether for competitive cyclists or leisure bikers, are illustrated on the bike maps. Professionals from the Saalbach Hinterglemm region offer guided tours for all abilities.
An overview of the Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm:
- 400 km of marked mountain bike routes
- 720 km cycling and biking network in the region
- Connected to the Tauernradweg bike route
- 5 lifts offering bike transport (approximately 4000 vertical metres)
- Cross-country marathon and half marathon routes
- Single trails, downhill, freeride, dirt park, North Shore, training area
- Milka Line – Freeride fun for the whole family
- Big 5 Challenge
- Connection to the Leogang Bikepark
- Plenty of bike-friendly mountain huts
- Free panorama map
- 3D Bike map online
- Biking technique courses
- Events: World Games of Mountain biking / Dakine Freeride Festival, etc.